Well, I guess I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith, using the words of Paul. I’m so grateful to my Heavenly Father for this mission He has given me. It has been a hard two years, but an invigorating too. It has changed me into something that I could never have imagined I could become. I have seen the hand of the Lord in this work, in my life and the life of those I have been blessed to share my testimony with. It was wonderful. I know that God lives, He has given Jesus Christ for us His children, he has given us truth so that we can return to glory, and peace to make it through this mortal journey. He has given the priesthood today for us to bring the peace of God and love of our Savior to His children, and I have been honored to carry it. I am grateful for the still small voice; greater than visions, dreams or angels, that still small voice. My mission has meant everything to me and I’m happy with the service I gave and the service I was given. Hurrah for Israel!!! Elder Joseph Jeffery
No comments:
Post a Comment